The legendary private Miami club, with members such as Frank Sinatra, Elizabeth Taylor and Winston Churchill, has been reinvented by the Four Seasons brand. The Richard Meierdesigned hotel, his first project in Miami, features 77 rooms and 153 condominium units and opened on March 27, 2017.
- Name : Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences at the Surf Club
- Location : Surfside, FL [9 acres of oceanfront property on Miami Beach]
- Target EB-5 raise : $100 million / 200 investors
- Economics : $500,000 EB-5 Investment / $50,000 Administrative Fee
- Projected Job Coverage : 45.9 jobs per investor (assuming 200 investors)
- Projected Hotel Completion : The hotel opened March 27th, 2017; therefore, the needed job creation for all EB-5 investors has been met.
- Exemplar Approved Project : Yes (Approved on April 10th, 2018)
- Follow on social Media:
- Located on 9 acres of oceanfront property in Surfside, Florida (on the northern tip of Miami Beach and just 4 blocks south of Bal Harbour Shops), this will be the first new Four Seasons built on the U.S. Atlantic coastline within the last 30 years.
- The project, located at 901 Collins Avenue in Surfside, Florida, includes the renovation of the historic Surf Club and construction/development of the components below:- A 77-key four Seasons-branded hotel- Two residential towers offering 150 luxury condominium units~ North tower – 70 condominiums units (including six penthouse units)~ South tower – 80 condominiums units (including seven penthouse units)~ Four swimming pools~ 40 beachside cabanas~ Spa and Fitness center
- 2 premier restaurants: the first from one of the world’s most decorated Michelin star chefs, Thomas Keller, and the other from the owner of the legendary Amal Coast hotel, Le Sirenuse.
- Designed by architect Richard Meier, known for designing the Getty Center in Los Angeles and a recipient of the Pritzker Prize, architecture’s highest honor. Mr. Meier has purchased a residence.
- Situated four blocks from the Bal Harbour Shops, the number one ranked shopping center in the world (based on annual sales per square foot) In 2015, 12% of all overnight visitors to Miami visited the Bal Harbour Shops.
- Two premier restaurants1.Le Sirenuse2.Thomas Keller, the world’s most decorated Michelin star chefs, Sirenuse.
- 74% of residences have already been sold, making the $1.2 billion projected sellout–the largest single project sellout in Florida history.
- 3x collateral coverage on day one, with provisions limiting additional borrowings by the project and thus providing protection for the EB-5 investor. The EB-5 loan will be the only debt on the Project at funding; In the event of default, the fund will seize control of the equity in the project* (e.g., own the hotel, the unsold condominium inventory, as well as any receivables from pre-sold condo’s.)